Raymarine software can help with route planning, performance analysis, fishing charters, weather forecasting and more.
Voyage Planner Data Management Library
Manage waypoints, routes and tracks between your vessel's multifunction display and your home planning PC.
- Intuitive and lightning fast waypoint, route creation and edits.
- Instant on-the-fly SeaTalkhs or WiFi sync of waypoints and routes between your Raymarine multifunction display and Voyage Planner.
- Easy waypoint, route and track transfer via CF or microSD card.
- Multiple charts in tab or tile view.
- Distance and bearing tool.
- Link digital photos to the map.
- Depth soundings in feet or metres
RayTech™ Navigation Software
Route planning, performance analysis, fishing charters, weather forecasting, tactics and more.
- Take your PC onboard and access radar, digital sonar, charts and navigation data instantly with compatible Raymarine multifunctional displays
- Support for vector, raster, 3D bathymetric and aerial photo cartography
- Compatible with all Navionics® format charts on compact flash (except Navionics Classic)
- Compatible with Maptech® BSB v2.0-v4.0 Raster Charts, Softchart Raster Charts, NDI Raster Charts and NOAA Raster Navigation charts (RNC)
- Plan waypoints and routes, then transfer them between your PC, Raymarine multifunction displays
- SeaTalkHS networking through your PC's ethernet port
- Built-in worldwide tides and currents database
- Raymarine analogue and HD Digital radar support
- Raymarine HD Digital Sounder Module support
- AIS target tracking