Following continued growth of Broom Boating Holidays we are pleased to announce a vacancy for an additional engineer to join the support team for our luxury charter fleet.
Key skills for this role include:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Leisure marine engineering experience (gas safety certification would be advantageous)
- Engineering capabilities related to engine maintenance, ancillary product maintenance and replacement of faulty parts where required both on-site and off-site, where necessary
- Fault finding to identify causes and rectify, often being completed off-site
- Experience of handling boats on inland waterways
- Ability to work independently and use initiative to problem solve
To be considered for the position you will need to:
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Be available to work Saturdays, particularly between the months of March and September
- Have a positive, flexible approach to work and a can-do attitude
- Show a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience in keeping with the standards set within Broom Boating Holidays
- Competitive salary, contributory pension scheme and accident cover
- Training provided where necessary
A self-motivated personable character is crucial to this role. Skills development and support will be provided to upskill where required for the right candidate.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing division of the Broom Marine Group whilst it is still at a relatively early point in its development. There is the potential to develop the role as the business grows and new opportunities become available.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com