Wilks are one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of impact protection and decking systems. With over 40 years of British manufacturing and design expertise, Wilks synthetic decking and fendering products are the amongst best in the market.
Marine Decking Marine Fendering
There is a wide range of colour options to choose from so you can create exactly the look you want to achieve for your boat. It might be the bright finish of a newly laid teak deck, or a bleached effect for a more weathered look. You may want a bold contemporary finish that really stands out, or one that complements your deck or cockpit upholstery. Whatever your taste, we are confident we can create a look to suit you.
View full specification
• Virtually maintenance free – can be jet washed
• Manufactured from 100% recyclable material
• Does not turn grey – UV stabilised outdoor grade PVC
• Stain resistant – oil and wine can be removed with soap and water
• Low combustibility – fire rated to EN 13501-1: 2007
• Non-slip surface – slip resistance to BS 7976-2: 2002
• Abrasion resistance to BS EN 660-2: 1999
• Weathering tests to conditions according to RAL-GZ 716/1 (1994)
We also supply and fit the Wilks range of PVC and rubber fendering products offering supreme protection for boats of all types. A comprehensive range of thickness and rigidity specifically engineered for marine use to be long lasting and resistant to water, ozone and temperature degradation.
The Broom Marine Services team will work with you to choose the right product for your boat, budget and lifestyle, and our professional boatbuilders and technicians will manage the installation and finishing. Your boat will be delivered back to you beautifully finished and ready for you to enjoy.